• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ article in Offroad Adventure mag

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Just got the current issue of Offroad Adventures (the free rag from 4 Wheel Parts).

Anywho... they are going to be running a multi-part article on the XJ. This month there is soem cool info about the begining of the XJ and the differences between the models and years.

Pretty cool reading.

There is a pic of a maroon XJ with some fender flares that I wouldn't mind finding out more on. Maybe what they are from or how they were made.

It says that future articles will include modification options and more.

I was thinking it would be cool to have an event or invite the writers to one of our runs?? Anybody got a hook-up? I was thinking of writing them a letter/e-mail asking them if they would be interested.

Last edited:
The guy that has the blue XJ that did a series of reports from all around has posted here before. I dont recall is name though.

Ray H said:
The guy that has the blue XJ that did a series of reports from all around has posted here before. I dont recall is name though.
I think you're thinking about "xxxpedition".

Kyung

That article was long and packed with information. Props to Offroad Adventures for continuing to writing articles about a vehicle that is no longer in production.

I saw that and was gonna pipe up about it. Its a good refresher on the other models and their caveats.

Back