• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" OME lift details

CO_crawler

NAXJA Forum User
Hey there guys! I am new here but definately not new to the jeep world. This is my 2nd XJ and 4th jeep overall. I have come to realize that my original 87 XJ complete with 44 was something I should have kept but that was way back in high school.........Now after totalling my 97 TJ the day I ordered a 2.5 inch OME HD kit I am into a 98 XJ classic (HP 30 and unfortunately 35-I know just for now).

I love the OME in my bros ZJ and want to know what I will need to make this XJ a runner and still my DD. I am looking at the 3" on DPGoffroad from Dirk. I want to know what other people have experienced while running this lift kit.

-Saggage
-Real lift height
-Drive Line Vibration and remedies(rather not have to go SYE right now)
-Ride Quality
-Type shocks everyone runs

Thanks alot I really appreciate it and want to get this thing up off the ground asap as the rear is totally sagging as the previous owner towed a boat or something. Thanks again.

Back