• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc items 4-sale

Rob D

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just a few things I'm hoping someone wants for thier garage and/or Jeep.

1. Craftsman 1 1/2 hp air compressor, 12 or 15 gal tank (I don't remember and it dosen't say), 125 psi max, 4.7cfm@40psi, 3.3cfm@90psi. It hasn't seen a lot of use so it still looks and runs like new. $75 obo.

2. A set of 4 32x11.50x15 BFG Mud-Terrain (KM) tires. 20/32 tread left on one and 13/32 tread left on the other 3. All in pretty good shape. I think one has a little rock rash on it but hardly noticeable. $200 obo.

3. Set of 4:10 gears for dana 30 (reverse) and dana 35. Used but in great shape. They are Dana gears that I got from West Coast Differential and used for about 3 years. They never made noise and worked great with the 32" tires. $75 obo

4. Stock dana 35 Trac-loc differential for 3:55 or higher (numerically) gears. Also have the stock 3:55 gears if anybody wants them. $75 obo

5. The equivalant of a 2" budget boost lift. 2" front coil spacers and heavy duty extended/greaseable shackles. Sold

6. Anyone have need of stock suspension parts? Coil springs, leaf springs, or control arms...The only cost will be your gas to come and get them.

That's it for now. Email or pm me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back