• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inland Empire Meet & Greet; Tuesday, 02/06/07

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
WHY?
We can decide that afterwards.

WHEN:
Tuesday February 6th, 7:00 PM.

WHERE:
Buffalo Wild Wings; 8188 Day Creek Boulevard, Rancho Cucamonga. DO NOT trust Google maps, they are just south of Foothill, just west of I-15. They share the same parking lot as Sears.

WHO IS WELCOME?
Everybody, this is a kid friendly get together.

We should be able to get the patio to ourselves again, if it's not too cold. You may want to bring a jacket, I don't remember if they had heaters out there or not.

There has been an ever increasing turn out for these, thanks to everybody for your support and interest.

TIM

dzraces said:
Thats my wifes birthday count us out

Take her out for her birthday, for a change you bum. Sheesh!

:D

Mr. Howey, you gonna be there?

:D

7:00 PM!!! yOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME. I get off work at 3:30 pm and get up at 4:00 in the morning. Thats 2 hours before my bedtime and 3 1/2 hours after I get off work.

ryurabbit said:
7:00 PM!!! yOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME. I get off work at 3:30 pm and get up at 4:00 in the morning. Thats 2 hours before my bedtime and 3 1/2 hours after I get off work.
Don't worry, we'll bring you a bottle :D

ryurabbit said:
Hey your shcedual looks like mine just add in taking care of the farm before and after work.

Even though it my wifes birthday and she can pick to go anywhere for her birthday dinner she has informed me we will be there with you guys. Go figure

Wow Dan!!! You better get her someting nice for here birthday and MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!

See you there, I will bring you your front skid plate!

Ehh we arnt doing a whole lot for our birthdays (mine is the 10th) since our annaversary was a couple (the 20th)weeks ago and valentines (14th for those who arnt aware)is the next week. And it is her decision to go there I offered any where else guess she ikes you guys or something

Back