• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What can I put on?

MG2000XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I recently got the RE 4.5 superflex kit (RE6130) and was wondering what can i go ahead and put on now before actually workin on the susp. As of right now i dont have time off from work to do it but i was wodnering if i could get a head start by puttig a few things on now. Could i go ahead and put on the tc drop, brakelines, adj track bar or anything else? Here is a link to what the kit comes with: http://www.rubiconexpress.com/Products.aspx?Cn=188&Pn=2021&XnPath=173,180,188&Vid=382E25720051

It's a lot easier to work on the brakelines, etc. w/o any tires on the jeep...

I would just wait and do it all at once...

Also, are you sure you want to run a TC drop? It basically defeats the purpose of lifting your jeep when you lower the t-case down like a shovel. I mean you've spent enough for the RE 4.5" SF my as well go ahead and spend another $90.00 for a RE Hack&Tap and modify a Cherokee Front DS for about 100.00... Just my opinion.

Oh i know, the drop is just a temp fix until i can do something with a driveshaft and sye. Im going to be ordering the RE HnT soon. Im not planning on keeping the drop for very long. How is the front drivshaft thing done? PM me with the details if you'd like. Dont you all worry Im going to search it...

Back