• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brad Larks BBQ at the Hammers?????

I have missed it two years in a row now. I will be racing my Jeepspeed that weekend. I know Brad personaly, he is a great guy and makes sure everyone has a good time. You should go

Hey "Mate" of course I will be there this will be 5 weeks in a row for Jeeping, PM me and we can hook up,I will be leaving Costa Mesa Friday afternoon and camping out as I did in Truckhaven,Missed chating with you at Calico.

4xSanta said:
Hey "Mate" of course I will be there this will be 5 weeks in a row for Jeeping, PM me and we can hook up,I will be leaving Costa Mesa Friday afternoon and camping out as I did in Truckhaven,Missed chating with you at Calico.

I am getting pretty sick and tired of seeing pictures of you out wheeling EVERY GAWD DAMN WEEKEND!! QUIT IT!!!
Some of us have real jobs and can't do this all the damn time!!!!
:twak:

:D
Rick

Jump This said:
I am getting pretty sick and tired of seeing pictures of you out wheeling EVERY GAWD DAMN WEEKEND!! QUIT IT!!!
Some of us have real jobs and can't do this all the damn time!!!!
:twak:

Don't lie. You haven't shown up cuz your junk is STILL not running :D

cracker said:
Don't lie. You haven't shown up cuz your junk is STILL not running :D
:roflmao:
HEY!! I ditched work yesterday just to take care of a drag link issue....just so I can go wheeling again this weekend. Just like I did two weeks ago.
Oh BTW when was the last time YOUR rig was on the trail?:D
:wave:

Rick

And don't you even think about putting a hex on my Jeep until yours is done.
I don't wheel with buggies anyway!

4xSanta said:
Looks like all you clowns are staying home and watching some football game instead of wheeling I can see where your thoughts are(will post pictures for you on monday Rick)
Do you think there will be anyone left by noon on Sunday?
DOUGHT IT!!! ;)
But, ya know.....I could....maybe I should.....I need to......Okay, I'll be there saturday! But I won't be sticking around for a hamburger at the BBQ. Maybe if Ron and Ardis were cooking... :D
Damn, that has me getting my butt up at 4 in the A of M! Hmmmm.....
I need a small tent trailer....wait...I GOT a small bike trailer.....I'm thinking while typing.....this is dangerous.....

Rick

Jump This said:
Do you think there will be anyone left by noon on Sunday?
DOUGHT IT!!! ;)
But, ya know.....I could....maybe I should.....I need to......Okay, I'll be there saturday! But I won't be sticking around for a hamburger at the BBQ. Maybe if Ron and Ardis were cooking... :D
Damn, that has me getting my butt up at 4 in the A of M! Hmmmm.....
I need a small tent trailer....wait...I GOT a small bike trailer.....I'm thinking while typing.....this is dangerous.....

Rick

You should make it out tonight !!

David Taylor said:
You should make it out tonight !!
But won't it be....like.....COLD.....out there?:shiver:
Remember, I'm a desert rat. I like it warm, and bringing the RV out for a one nighter doesn't make much sence...at $2.89 a gal. out here.
Sleeping in the Cherokee is a no go also. Front seats don't fold and the rear shock mounts would kinda' get in the way. I'll just need to check things out after I get off work today.

Rick

Jump This said:
But won't it be....like.....COLD.....out there?:shiver:
Remember, I'm a desert rat. I like it warm, and bringing the RV out for a one nighter doesn't make much sence...at $2.89 a gal. out here.
Sleeping in the Cherokee is a no go also. Front seats don't fold and the rear shock mounts would kinda' get in the way. I'll just need to check things out after I get off work today.

Rick

Jeez Rick, no wonder you don't get out much. I gotta solution for you though. Just build out there and be done with it. :D

--ron

Okay, I got off of work early enough to throw my son's bikes and crap out of his enclosed trailer. I'll be there tonight!:guitar:
Since it doesn't sound as though any of you will be there before 9pm I'll leave my place around 6. That should have me there around 9.
I'll be towing a 10' trailer. I'll be looking for a Canadian flag.:patriot:

Rick

Are you guys planing on just wheeling Saturday or Sunday also???

Seems like more important things have come up around the house for me to do on Saturday (according to the little lady:worship: ).

So just trying work out if Sunday is an option??

mattyj074 said:
Are you guys planing on just wheeling Saturday or Sunday also???

Seems like more important things have come up around the house for me to do on Saturday (according to the little lady:worship: ).

So just trying work out if Sunday is an option??

I for one will be returning back home tomarrow night.
Theres a game on sunday, USD vs. Texas. Baseball ya know. ;)

Back