• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lost link/write-up.....

Yep, that's the one I was looking for ....Thanks. But, Not for the reason I thought I wanted it...OOPS. I was thinking they were longer.but, they're not. I'm trying to correct my caster on a Budget. Thanks anywayz, Chris

not sure on the lenght of them but the rear wj and zj control arms are longer than the front ones

they have a bend in them . i have a pair that im using with drop brackets and 4.5 "of lift .with the stock uppers it has the correct caster . hope that helps !

See the rest of my site and see how you can adjust your arms just using shims. There is no lift that will stop you getting correct caster/pinion angle that cant be done with shims. That is unless you have changed your upper arms for longer ones for some reason or are trying to move the whole axle forward?

See, at only 2 inches I really don't need the length, but the lugs on the 30" mud tires scrape the heck out of the lca's. Thats why I was looking for the bend.

Thanks Gojeep, I forgot about the Index at the bottom of your page. As It turns out I didn't lose your link I just forgot were I put it. Thanks again, Chris

Back