• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Transfercase Vibration

redrokinXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Okay....Im certin that its the T-case vibrating. I've had a slight vibration the past 2 days. I just got 2 new drive lines....Its still has this grinding slash vibrating noise even with the front drive line off, it gets worse in 4wheel drive, So here it is, I was driving home and when I stopped I heard a clanking sound, when I drove off.... I had the loudest noise, it sounded like I threw a driveline almost, So I stopped and looked it over the best I could, having no light and at midnight...got in... put in reverse and backed up then in drive again, It drove just fine .... with of course the slight vibration I started with and the one I've had for the past few days. So any ideas. My thoughts are....The t-case.....anyone else had this happen??...http://www.naxja.org/forum/images/smilies/passgas.gif

Back