• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Unofficial Puget Sound M&G

CanMan

NAXJA Forum User
Well, when is the next one?

Where do we want it?

How many people are going to come?

It would be a great time to get our hoodies too.

This isn't just for members either, All NWC wheelers are welcome!

Discuss a bit...

Hopefully this won't get lost in all the other active theads.

My thoughts.
Monday the 5th or Monday the 19th, in Feburary.
I say good old Performance Grill*, but I am open to anything else. 7:00pm has seemed to work well in the past.
Ill be there!

*If it does end up being at Performance Grill, John or Matt, could you reserve us a section? Thanks!

Last edited:
Monday, being an evening event I would presume?

What sorta time frame, considering rush hour traffic trying to go south out of Seattle might determine if I could go...

CanMan said:
Possibly have 2, 2 days in a row? Sunday for those old farts :)D :D) and Monday for the younger fellas. :D :D

Ill be there for both.

what just cause you had a birthday....now yur a young old fart. sheeesh!

:kissyou:

KarlVP said:
M&G?

Why not go wheeling, and par-tay around a big ol white man campfire?

Wheeling is overrated. Web wheeling is much cheaper and safer. There's no stinky campfire, either. Wherever we hold it needs to have Wi-Fi, though. :compwork:

ECKSJAY said:
Wheeling is overrated. Web wheeling is much cheaper and safer. There's no stinky campfire, either. Wherever we hold it needs to have Wi-Fi, though. :compwork:

The Alderwood mall has some pretty Gnarly Planters for some high quality urban wheeling. Plus they have Wi-Fi. Don't know how they would take to a bunch of drunks standing around a bonfire in the parking lot though.

KarlVP said:
The Alderwood mall has some pretty Gnarly Planters for some high quality urban wheeling. Plus they have Wi-Fi. Don't know how they would take to a bunch of drunks standing around a bonfire in the parking lot though.

Still thinking indoor, man... I've got some awesome Matchbox Jeeps we can put on the table. Mom has to give 'em back first, though. :(

CanMan said:
Well, when is the next one?

Where do we want it?

How many people are going to come?

It would be a great time to get our hoodies too.

This isn't just for members either, All NWC wheelers are welcome!

Discuss a bit...

Hopefully this won't get lost in all the other active theads.
Yeah, I meant to get something put together before now, but the snow run and some other stuff has occupied a bunch of my time.

Either day works for me, and getting a section reserved should not be a problem. Let's all try to make this one a biggie; I want to meet a bunch of new people...you regulars are getting boring. ;)

Why don't we just call it the 19th so we can all have time to clear schedules? Incidentally, it's President's day, so you'd better show up, Phil. :D

-----Matt-----

Back