• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone seen RawBrown?

Neil

NAXJA Forum User
I'm trying to get in touch with Ryan Brown. I need to work out a locker issue with him. If anyone sees or talks to him please tell him to call or e-mail me.

Thanks,
Neil

Thanks Matt. That could pose a problem. I'm stuck with an EZ locker that doesnt lock. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Neil

Neil said:
Thanks Matt. That could pose a problem. I'm stuck with an EZ locker that doesnt lock. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Neil

He's around. PM him, he'll respond.

Last edited:
Thanks guys I found him. He's going to get back to me. Thanks again,

Neil

I know that he had his son's bday party last weekend so he might have been busy with that.

goodburbon said:
Is he really outta busiiness?

He's still doing gear installs more or less for beer and parts money, but as a vendor he's totally shut down and has no more wholesale accounts. He just doesn't have the time to put into it right now with his dayjob and all.

hey, how about from the big fat fucking horses mouth?
Bend over Matt sos I can kick you in the nutz and knock you in the head at the same time...:gee:
Officially I am not shut down. I made a deal with the devil and they now handle all of the retail sales. Simply put, if you want a quote on parts, your gonna get sent to Desert Fab. All I'm doing is misc stuff and gear installs. I only have a couple of wholesale accounts but I'm not pushing them.
Neil contacted me and I am taking care of him.
I simply got too busy and it was killing my family life.
I'm not leaving anyone hanging. I'm still around, I just want to enjoy life a bit more. I need more time to brew good beer and actually wheel instead of working on everyones junk every weekend.

Rawbrown said:
hey, how about from the big fat fucking horses mouth?
Bend over Matt sos I can kick you in the nutz and knock you in the head at the same time...:gee:
Officially I am not shut down. I made a deal with the devil and they now handle all of the retail sales. Simply put, if you want a quote on parts, your gonna get sent to Desert Fab. All I'm doing is misc stuff and gear installs. I only have a couple of wholesale accounts but I'm not pushing them.
Neil contacted me and I am taking care of him.
I simply got too busy and it was killing my family life.
I'm not leaving anyone hanging. I'm still around, I just want to enjoy life a bit more. I need more time to brew good beer and actually wheel instead of working on everyones junk every weekend.

True dat!!! I was never worried about Ryan taking care of me Just worried that something bad might have happened. Ryan did contact me about the locker, but I am worried about this closet lesbian thing and the deal with the devil. I am glad that Ryan has more time to wheel and brew beer, that just gets my hopes up that I may finally get to wheel with him (not because of the lesbian thing either) because of the beer and the fun. Thanks to all for the help, and thank you Ryan!!!

Neil

I am worried about this closet lesbian thing and the deal with the devil.

Ryan you sure it wasn't a deal with a lesbian devil?

hilary.jpg

Back