• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Runs/M&G's in the future?

Atownatheist

NAXJA Forum User
Hey I've just moved up to Bellingham and recently raised my jeep. So now im lookin at the mountains thinking hey...that would be pretty damn sweet to get up there. And then I recalled my NAXJA account. So I was wonderin if there are any relitively easy runs (ive only seiously wheeled a few times) or meet and greets goin down anytime soon in the Bellingham/Baker/Seattle/most of washington area?

Welcome to the NWC. We have a pretty active group here so you should have no problem finding something to do. Matt(IXNAYXJ) and I are putting together a march mudfest at Walker valley which is down here in Mt. Vernon. Here are a couple of links for that. and an old trip report with some pics from there
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=904950
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=900242
other than that keep your eyes on the board here. for future meet and greets and a noob run in the spring.

Ryan

Welcome. I live just a couple minutes north of you. The closest "Good" wheeling is at Walker Valley. There are no legal trails near Mt. Baker that I'm aware of. There are plenty of forest service roads up near the mountain and foothills if you're into exploring from gravel/dirt roads. There was an area by the north fork of the Nooksack river, but that area has been closed down for over a year now. Walker valley is only 30 minutes from B-ham, so its not too far.

Jeremy

Almost no wheeling in the Bellingham area. Walker Valley is the closest. There are a couple of NAXJA guys in the Bellingham area. We have runs one, two, three, four or five times a month. Just keep watching the NWC forum. Not sure when the next M&G is.

Welcome to the Northwest Chapter

Dang you Jeremy you must be a faster typer.

Atownatheist said:
Hey I've just moved up to Bellingham and recently raised my jeep. So now im lookin at the mountains thinking hey...that would be pretty damn sweet to get up there. And then I recalled my NAXJA account. So I was wonderin if there are any relitively easy runs (ive only seiously wheeled a few times) or meet and greets goin down anytime soon in the Bellingham/Baker/Seattle/most of washington area?

Welcome! The Northern guys have already spoken up, so you know where it stands up that way. Glad to see another one from up there on here. :)

Keep your eyes open around here, these guys get something going all the time. :rof:

If you're up to the trip, I'd bet those BC guys would chime in and set something up too. Just have to coerce them. :wave1:

Back