• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A request.

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
Please pre-register at link in the sticky at the top of this forum if you are planning on attending WF. You don't have to pre-pay, although it is helpful, but I'd like to at least get a shirt order and head count for dinner. Thanks.

Lawn Cher' said:
Please pre-register at link in the sticky at the top of this forum if you are planning on attending WF. You don't have to pre-pay, although it is helpful, but I'd like to at least get a shirt order and head count for dinner. Thanks.
pffft, way ahead of you.

Is this for members only?? because in the preregistration it asks for my member number... I really want to come, but am not a member, I plan on joining soon, but wasnt plan on it before this trip... any help would be appreciated....

rokclimbertx said:
justa heads up concerning the pre-reg page... i submitted mine with a XL hoodie but it didn't make it to the page after submittal... total was good but the hoodie didn't show...
Mine did the same thing, but when I got my conformation email it was all there.

All the pre-registrations I have received so far have been correct.

Just a reminder peeps!

Please pre-register!

Hale
:wierd:

Haleyes said:
Just a reminder peeps!

Please pre-register!

Hale
:wierd:
How many pre-registationations do you have so far?
In other words: how many slackers we got in this case? :looser:

We currently have 25 pre-registrations.

LessLimited
Bshaw
Prepmech
Jester1084
85XJWoody
Dirk Pitt
LBEXJ
Gene MJ
Rev Den
BOB
Haleyes
SW_MI_XJ
BrianHO13
RedHeep
87Manche
IntrepidXJ
Pat
RokClimberTX
SgtMack
ScoobyXJ
Gone2LakeXJ
Jeeplas
Lawn Cher'
What Rd
ILLXJ

Thanks folks!

The T-shirt order is going in. So if you haven't already signed up, you are not guaranteed a shirt. Please continue to register however, as this aids me in preparing the information packets that you will receive upon arrival.

Lawn Cher' said:

LessLimited
Bshaw
Prepmech
Jester1084
85XJWoody
Dirk Pitt
LBEXJ
Gene MJ
Rev Den
BOB
Haleyes
SW_MI_XJ
BrianHO13
RedHeep
87Manche
IntrepidXJ
Pat
RokClimberTX
SgtMack
ScoobyXJ
Gone2LakeXJ
Jeeplas
Lawn Cher'
What Rd
ILLXJ

Thanks folks!

The T-shirt order is going in. So if you haven't already signed up, you are not guaranteed a shirt. Please continue to register however, as this aids me in preparing the information packets that you will receive upon arrival.

so we will be getting the packages when we arrive ? COOL
then i can stop watching the mail for it . :rof:

sw_mi_xj said:
so we will be getting the packages when we arrive ? COOL
then i can stop watching the mail for it . :rof:
Things went smoothly last year, and I think that says a lot about the fellas in charge here.
They even got me on the trails when I showed up late.
I :heart: you guys ;)

Lawn Cher' said:

LessLimited
Bshaw
Prepmech
Jester1084
85XJWoody
Dirk Pitt
LBEXJ
Gene MJ
Rev Den
BOB
Haleyes
SW_MI_XJ
BrianHO13
RedHeep
87Manche
IntrepidXJ
Pat
RokClimberTX
SgtMack
ScoobyXJ
Gone2LakeXJ
Jeeplas
Lawn Cher'
What Rd
ILLXJ

Thanks folks!

That's a pretty good list, especially considering the change in venue. It says a lot about this group ... those who are willing to travel as far as they are.

For those who have never been to FlatNasty, you will not be disapointed. It is definitely worth the trip.

Les

I'd like to add the following names to the list:

XJ_Ranger
Okie Terry

Still waiting on Ramsey to make up his fickle feminine mind.

Back