• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc. parts for sale

Uglygreenxj

NAXJA Forum User
31x10.50r15 ProComp Xterrain on a black steel rockcrawler rim. The tire has about 65% tread. Great for a spare - $60

Stock gas tank from a 93' with the sending unit and a small dent - $50

Custom rear shock hoop that mounts to the rear sway bar location and the rear seatbelt bolts. Moves the upper mounts inboard. Probably requires the relocation of the lower mounts to use - $40

Dana 35 rear complete from drum to drum with shock mounts moved up (works with above shock hoop) open with 3:55 gears - $60

Rubicon Express 4.5" lift extreme duty rear leaf springs. Passenger side settled a little more than drivers side if I remember correctly from spring wrap. Could swap'em side for side and would even out - $50

Stock shackles - $5

1" lift greaseable shackles - $30

All of the prices are negotiable, and I am looking for a BF Goodrich 33x12.50r15 Mud Terrain, and a grey left rear interior panel for my 93' if anyone wants to do some trading.

Thanks

Dave

I may have the interior panel you are looking for if you are a little more specific.

Where in the rear and D.S. or P.S.?

I don't need anything you have for sale or trade but I'm sure we can come to terms.

Custom rear shock hoop that mounts to the rear sway bar location and the rear seatbelt bolts. Moves the upper mounts inboard. Probably requires the relocation of the lower mounts to use - $40

interested place me first inline. pics to [email protected] Ill be in PHX area this weekend

azdesertrhino said:
I may have the interior panel you are looking for if you are a little more specific.

Where in the rear and D.S. or P.S.?

I don't need anything you have for sale or trade but I'm sure we can come to terms.

I'm looking for the drivers side rear panel that would go behind the spare tire. I think my jeep was wrecked before I bought it and when they replaced that panel, they used a tan one and painted it grey. Now the paint is coming off and it looks like crap!

Thank you for taking the time to look!

Also, if anyone is interested, I found a set of quick disconnects laying around too. I think they came with my first Full Traction lift. It was a 3.5" lift. They're not fancy but they bolt right on and they do the job nicely.

I'll part with'em for a whole $5

hey where are you located i need a full size spare and i'd be interested in yours let me know whats going on.. later

I need the springs still have them? When Can I come get em? Im from Tucson so Ill have to make a trip up to ya. Possibly this weekend?

xj jak said:
hey where are you located i need a full size spare and i'd be interested in yours let me know whats going on.. later

I live in Circle City which is on Grand Ave. headed towards Wickenburg. It's about 15 minutes from Surprise. I've still got the spare if you want it.

jchevy said:
I need the springs still have them? When Can I come get em? Im from Tucson so Ill have to make a trip up to ya. Possibly this weekend?

I've still got the springs if you want'em. I'm off Friday and all weekend if you want to come out and pick'em up. Just let me know a time and I'll make a point to be there.

Uglygreenxj said:
I've still got the springs if you want'em. I'm off Friday and all weekend if you want to come out and pick'em up. Just let me know a time and I'll make a point to be there.

Im off onm Friday too. How about sometime in the morning. around 9 or 10? What your adress so I can mapquest you and find out where Im going?

Jared

Uglygreenxj said:
I live in Circle City which is on Grand Ave. headed towards Wickenburg. It's about 15 minutes from Surprise. I've still got the spare if you want it.

hey i'm off friday at 9am i'll come pick it up after work some time how should i get ahold of you?

xjnation said:
nope..........nada.........very interested and will be down middle of every week

I will try to send them to you again tomorrow morning when I get home from work. Or I'll just post'em in the thread.

Stil have those quick discos? I'll take 'em if you got em'. I'm out in Surprise, so I can pick up whenever.

Ben

Uglygreenxj said:
I've still got the shock hoop. Did you get the photos that I emailed to you?
still got the rear 4.5" springs?

Smittty9785 said:
still got the rear 4.5" springs?

It looks like the springs are sold. If for some reason it doesn't work out, I'll post up otherwise.

Back