• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction 3.5"

fitchjr

NAXJA Forum User
Well I recently bought and installed a Full Traction 3.5" lift for my 93 XJ. I know most of the people on here are RE guys and thats fine with me, but I figured someone had to try the FT kit.

I bought the kit from 4wd hardware and it took forever to get to me like three and a half weeks, drop shipped from FT. When I got the kit, there were no U-bolts, not a big deal because I had already bought some for my D35 as the kit comes with U-bolts for a Chrysler 8.25.

The kit went on pretty easy, the hardest thing was mounting the rear shocks. Cut out the floor panels and went with high clearance mounts.

The instructions that came with the kit sucked, luckily I kinda knew what I was doing except for the order of the double AALs. The spring clamps that came with the kit did not fit, and when I called FT, they said I would just have to beat it on.

The kit rides well on road, a little stiff but hopefully will soften up. Havent been off road yet, waiting on brake lines/wheels tires.

My biggest complaint is the customer service from FT, I sent them an e-mail which was not responded to and then called them a week later which resulted in nothing. Im still waiting for the salesman to call me back another week later.

Anyways, I know this is useless without pics, will have them when I put the wheel/tires on but I just wanted to let everyone know how my experience went and you can draw your own opinion.

Any updates on this kit??

I have the 6 inch long arm the customer service sucks was not very happy. I just gave up. P/S and I paid 1500.00 just for the lift no shocks or sye

Back