• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part Numbers for O2 Sensors

BADaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I need to replace both oxygen sensors on my '97 cherokee. from what i've seen on here, i should get the bosch replacements. i was just looking on summit racing and they didn't bring up a bosch sensor for the "rear." i have been looking around for a couple hours now and i keep coming up with different part numbers and different brands:brickwall Can someone tell me where i should buy them and what the numbers are for both sensors? I'd rather buy them online because the local shops want $70+ a piece. i dont mind paying the extra for the proper plugs either, i'd rather just plug it in and not worry about another connection/ point of failure.
Thanks a lot!:wave:

what about these?

I only found one of the bosch's on summit and the other one was 70 bucks:doh:
I found these searching around and i was wondering if they're the right ones because they are pretty reasonably priced. is the low cost a reflection of quality?

I got both of mine from www.summitracing.com. Front O2 sensor #NGK-23099 for $45.39, and rear O2 sensor #NGK-23151 for $48.39. Shipping is free, but there is a $9.95 handling fee on the entire order.

Back