• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RV's @ Calico

Kevin3151

NAXJA Forum User
So who has what spot for an RV? I may be able to go all of a sudden and I need to call and reserve a spot asap. Im assuming the A section is the best bet if any are available.

KH

I will take it if they wont give me anything better I will find out today. My small RV is easy to level and I hear that spot is not too flat. Is there a number I can call you at? If youve paid already I could reimburse you.

You can PM me or email me at kevin_hedstrom at yahoo dot com or just reply here.

Thanks!
KH

I ended up parking next to the bunkhouse, because I had a spot reserved (A1) they didnt hassle me about parking there. They ended up charging me a dry camping rate for saturday and rented yours out to someone else that night. I did go look at it, it was fine, a bit off level but not bad, it also was a spot right at the entrance road so it wasnt out of the way or secluded at all. I had a blast over by the bunkhouse.

Thanks Dan,

KH

Back