• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big military 6x6 truck + trailer

onetallmj

NAXJA Forum User
Registered and titled in New Mexico - 1969 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 6x6 cargo truck. Runs fine and almost no rust at all. Need to sell due to other projects coming up. This is the 2.5 ton version which can haul 10,000lbs on pavement and tow 10,000 on pavement. Straight 6 diesel, 5 speed tranny with air shift transfer case to engage the front axle. All lights and gauges work fine. A few of the tires are worn but two spares are included, one very good and one emergency only spare.

Also included is a M200A1 trailer rated at 2.5 tons but can handle way more than that. I have welded a couple of 4" channels on the trailer, I was gonna make a bed for it to haul my crawler. There is also about $200 worth of steel channel and angle iron included to finish it up. Pics of trailer are old and don't show the channel. trailer tows fine behind the M35A2. Trailer tires are in excellent shape and the same size as the truck so you can switch if you want to.

I have a set of (2) oil filters, (3) fuel filters and the tech manuals for the truck on CD.
Asking $6000 obo located in Aztec NM four corners area
can deliver to Moab or Albuquerque for fuel costs.

pm or post questions
deuce1.jpg

deuce2.jpg

SUC50196.jpg

Back