• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you Robert (rpraterxj ) and NAXJA Friends!

Lady XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I want to use a thread to thank Robert and his wife for all they have done for my daughter smASHLEY (Slammer 101)! Robert and Odette came over Showering Ashley with gifts from Kaleb, many things she thought she would never be blessed to have!

I also want to thank NAXJA for being a place of good friends and resources, not only for runs, but help and advice! You have all been wonderful when it came to my lift party (Rich S., Cal-the host, Alan H., Billy Jordan, Lion, and friends) and all the advice on Jeeps that one can handle! :p And who could forget Mike Rollins! Mike is always there to help those in need, thank you Mike, you're a great friend!

I never know what to say when people go WAY out of their way for me, so I stumble over each word typed here. But I just had to let you all know how I feel! You all have given me a MUCH thicker skin then when I first joined, I can tell you that much! So I am ending the sappiness now, on with the smart remarks! Ha! Ha! **big stupid grin here** Just know how much you are ALL appreciated! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers as well!

Don't worry, I know what a PAIN I can be and I thank you for accepting me anyway! ;)

smAshley
JoelandErinsWeddingSept2006086.jpg

Last edited:
No thanks needed.

It's all about KARMA!!! (anyone remember the old karma thread?)

You are right about the group. Lot's of great folks.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me....

Good Job and hats off to Robert and Odette! There will be more on the way...

I want to see the Karma threat!?!? :) Like pay it forward? LOL What comes around, goes around? LOL
rpraterxj said:
No thanks needed.

It's all about KARMA!!! (anyone remember the old karma thread?)

You are right about the group. Lot's of great folks.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me....

Back