• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

At the Ecology junk yard in Oceanside...

Today there was a Comanche with what looked to me like a rear Dana 44.
Renix era 4.0, probably 1987 and still in pretty good shape. Had a decent bed and clean looking interior parts and was in pretty good shape compared to the crap usually have there.

Its in the truck section towards the back and at the end of the row (by the wall facing the street).

Also there are 2 renix rigs in the area and an early 90s silver XJ sport in the very front that has been there a few weeks. I and others have pulled lots of goodies from that one and I scored a working (sortof) retractable hood light one of the older ones.

looks like im gonna drive over the hill and snag that sucker.I like how its so close to my home. forsale forums here I come!

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
looks like im gonna drive over the hill and snag that sucker.I like how its so close to my home. forsale forums here I come!

I want a report on the condition of the bed.

see if the dome lights are there. I need some. If they are get them for me

I got a decent look at the bed. not bad. has some rocker panel damage on passenger side. Didn't catch the dome light though. someone got the gas tank. And I couldn't find the D44.
On a side note, I do have an used MJ D44 for sale...:bs:

Back