• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Food @ Calico

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
Wheelin at Calico can work up ones appetite, so a dinner is probably in order for Saturday night.

This time around, there'll be Panamanian pork loins in lime, baked beans, garlic bread, Ardis's famous raspberry vinaigrette salad, and post dinner cocktail cookies.

As usual, you'll be supplying your beverage of choice. I'd vote for the chapter to pick up the tab, but you jokers drink way too much. :D

Cost is 9 bucks a head, with everything over costs going into the SoCal treasury.

Alot of folks checked in on the other thread, but if you see this and will want dinner, please check in again. I'm going to use this post for the head count.

--ron

Sounds yummy!!!!

If it is as good as the food you guys served up at the jambo in Big Bear we are in for a treat!!!

Sounds like some goooood fixins! Count me in with 8 other adult mouths in my group.
In case simple arithmetic is a challenge for the over achiever, that equals 9.

Thanks again for all the extra effort Ron. I'm sure it will be even better than last years supper. I wont be asking for the rare stuff this time though.
Maybe we could chew the fat by the grill with a good long arm debate and a beer.

Aaron

Count me in...and 2 friends. 3 total.

Thanks Ron.

xjohnnyc said:
Count me in...and 2 friends. 3 total.

Thanks Ron.

Actually that will be 4 total.... Johnny can eat for 2....:cheers:

I'm in. And since Rollins is sacking out in the front bunk of Chez Whale, I suppose he's in too.

Chez Whale...
100_1085.jpg

Count me in. Sounds tastylicious..

Kyung

Captain Ron said:
Wheelin at Calico can work up ones appetite, so a dinner is probably in order for Saturday night.

This time around, there'll be Panamanian pork loins in lime, baked beans, garlic bread, Ardis's famous raspberry vinaigrette salad, and post dinner cocktail cookies.

As usual, you'll be supplying your beverage of choice. I'd vote for the chapter to pick up the tab, but you jokers drink way too much. :D

Cost is 9 bucks a head, with everything over costs going into the SoCal treasury.

Alot of folks checked in on the other thread, but if you see this and will want dinner, please check in again. I'm going to use this post for the head count.

--ron
count me in for 2

Ethan and I will be there.

Should have said 2 for me....

thanks

Damn, Damn, Damn - Double Damn...

I have to go to Monster Jam and cant stay for Dinner... I am totally going to hold this over my friends heads... Staduim Food DOES NOT COMPARE to one of Ron's Dinners...

xjohnnyc said:
Are you sure?!?

There's a pool going on whether you're gonna make it or if it's gonna be ONE...TWO...THREE strikes...yer outta here!

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=903123

:D

You guys are so funny!! I know, I know. I was sick 2 weeks ago. Now my XJ is not ready (missed Gold Mountain), but we will be at Calico in the TJ.

Back