• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how about this axle???full size?

wishihad1

NAXJA Forum User
hey everybody

i was searching ebay, and came upon this axle, and its in PA, so i could make the drive to pick it up

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-J-10-FSJ-Cherokee-Wagoneer-Dana-44-Axle-axel-3-55_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33731QQihZ019QQitemZ8076460065QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

yea..its welded, but i would be putting a locker in it anyways, so the spyder gears would be coming out. how easy would this be to put in. does anybody know the width of this axle, i believe it is full width. i have universal shock mounts at my house, and i could find some spring perches to weld on. if it is full width, would it be that obvious, if i kept a standard D30 up front, or would i just be able to put some spacers upfront to make each the same width

thanks

I run a J10 44 in the front and it was 65" wide before I put the 8 lug stuff on. I'd say that axle is ~63" wide. Remember its a 6x5.5 BP... There's a 2 peice spacer adaptor somewhere that converts 5x4.5 to 6x5.5 if that's what you chose.

Back