• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help a baby Jeeper...

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Most of you already know that Jordan's daughter, Ashley is expecting a baby REALLY soon. I have been given the OK to let you all know it will be a baby BOY!!! That's all I know.

Now - due to some unfortunate things, Miss Ashley and Miss Jordan are kind of their own with this new adventure. Ashley is continuing her education and double major! Way to go Ashley! They will need lots of help and prayers.

I am asking for help for these ladies. This past weekend my wife and I took several items to them that we no longer needed or used. Our son is 3 years old now and we had held on to alot of his baby things. We donated these things to Ashley and she was/is so grateful. BUT, they can still use some more items and help. Ashley is registered at Target and Babies-R-Us, under Ashley Dryer (Danielson). They need things like daipers, burp cloths, receiving blankets, onesies (clothes), and other new born to 6 month items. If you wish to make a financial donation, you can PM me or Jordan (Lady XJ).

We can do a collection point at the Feb Meet & Greet (if everyone is OK with this) or I can collect items and get them to Ashley. They live in Cypress, off of the 605 freeway, so you are welcome deliver items yourself.

Ashley is a part of this group as well. Her screen name is Slammer101.

Oh yeah, they could also use some help getting their place and room ready for the baby.

AND, they could use some help working on their Jeeps...

Thanks in advance!!!

Please :helpme:

Now that my boy is 18 I'm thinking I can part with some of his baby clothes!!
And since the baby will be born within the next 14 days I should be able to find something!!
Okay, let me look things over, maybe a college scholarship or something...
(I'm not too sure my son will be using his next year!!)
Anyone have Smashly's phone #?
PM me so I can talk to her.
Rick

Hey Rick,

You can PM Ashley on here. her screen name is Slammer101.

Anybody else able/want to help out in any way?

I got some stuff (newborn diapers, some random toys etc.)here in Ventura, 93001, let me know if anybody from around here is heading to calico, or another way to get them, I would be glad to ship if I can have an address. good luck with everything!

Back