• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sye questions

lorax81

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 90 xj with 4.5 rough XXXXry lift and 33's. i am looking to put 2 inch coil spacers in the front and blocks in the back. i know i will need an sye and was wondering what all i have to change ie. driveline (front and back), u joints, my kit came with extended brake lines. i have heard about people fabricating there own sye out of corvette parts. i will not be doing this (i suck at tapping and drilling). who makes the best sye and what are the differences between the different makes

if you can do the swap to put in the SYE buy a hack and tap and drop the shaft at a machine shop and have them cut and tap it. Should save you some $$$.

I like the PORC one, $179.99 shipped, or $169.99 shipped with Pirate4x4 discount. But at 6.5 or so inches, you may need a tom woods driveshaft, the front driveshaft mod may be too short.

Back