• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offroad Impact 2007

I read in Peterson's 4Wheel (No, I'm sorry it wasn't CRAWL) the Superior 8.8 upgrades were only like $560. Is that true? That seems low.

It's somewhere in that ball park. I got set up /w the guys at Superior on Thursday and I'll have some current pricing next week. That whole setup is really a good deal as alloy axles ALONE are like $350ish.

J

PolishX said:
buddy of mine who owns Kodiak OffRoad went to it said he wasnt impressed really

Yeah, I was slightly disappointed /w the size of the event... and it wasn't as crowded as I had anticipated... Although that just meant I got to spend more quality time with each product/rep. talking about it and building a business relationship. I spent lots of time /w the guys at Superior gear and axle as well as Currie and a couple of others. I also got interviewed by Offroad Business magazine and my picture taken for their article about the show:

jan07vegas091.jpg

currie , man there is one company that let us down bigtime on the customer service end ... I heard like you said it was OK but smaller than expected , that grey jeep was nice though , i normally dont like the accented paint . I wonder what it had under it . a marlin crawler or atlas or what

Back