• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone else order RK arms from tellico lately???

andrew2516

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered mine December 27th and I got an update on Jan 4th that they would ship by the 12th...Well here it is the 19th and I haven't gotten another update and they haven't been shipped. Just wondering if anyone else is playing the waiting game also...

Same deal... I ordered mine mid-December. I received all of the stuff except the rubber control arm bushings on Tuesday. I spoke with Matt at RK before he shipped all the stuff except the bushings and there was a re-design or something on them and they weren't supposed to be in until around the beginning of next week. Your stuff will probably go out then. My bushings will arrive sometime next week I'd imagine too.

Call up RK. There customer service is great. They'll let you know what's going on with your order.

I ordered my RK kit through Creasey Offroad 2 weeks ago, and I haven't seen anything yet. I was getting kind of concerned, but since other vendors are having issues also, Ill cool down a bit.

Same problem here, only it's RK leaf springs through Discount Jeep Parts. Got an e-mail on thursday saying they were backordered, 5 to 7 days before they would ship. Got another e-mail yesterday (fri) saying they had shipped minus the sleeves and bushings, and that the sleeves and bushings would be expidited to me the middle of next week.

Last edited:
I can't wait to get those LA's under my jeep...what Kinda suspensions are you guys running with your RK LA's?

I'll be using 8" coils and 6.5" leaf packs with shackles and everything else to go along with it.

My long arm kit is going in a MJ. Spring over rear, 6.5" coils front. I'm using RK's track bar and bracket as well. I'll probably order RK's steering again too. I ran it before on a TJ and really liked it. The MJ is being built around a set of 35" BFG Krawlers.

Thought I would post a few RK GEN 3 pics... Sorry no trails yet just checking clearances and binding.

Chris
pic014.jpg

pic017.jpg

pic015.jpg

pic023.jpg

pic025.jpg

Talked w/ RK today... According to them the deal w/ the bushings was due to lack of material availability. They changed the material they were using to a material that is more readily available. Also they changed how they are pressing the bushings into the housing to make production easier on their end. Basically nothing good/bad for the customer just some changes on their end to be able to get product easier and faster to you...

Back