• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Price on Tera 2 Low

ARBOGASTER

NAXJA Forum User
I have overheated my x case and melted the plastic pads on my range fork which in turn allowed my range fork to get chewed up. I have went through and rebuilt the entire case but I need a new range fork. I can pay 70$ for a new fork at the dealer or about 120 +/- for a 2 low kit from some company I cannot find anymore. I had a company that I found with a really low price on the net. They would not let you see the price on the net you had to call them. Does anyone know who I am talking about. I called the guy I bought my lift from and he wanted about 50$ more for the same thing. Geeze, ya think if you bought 1500$ worth of stuff off a guy he wouldn't gouge you on a part you need to get back on the trail. anyone know who this comopany is ? ? ? ?

I checked their site but have not called them yet. The guys I was referring to had a huge site, it wasn't DC4x4 but if they price things similarly then I'll buy from them, Do you remember what you paid ? ?

I believe mine was $142 shipped.

Had it in 2 days from UT to WA.

My only complaint is that I didn't do it sooner.

In the trees of the Pacific NW it's easier to turn without your front locker engaged and on the slickrock of Moab it makes all the difference in the world with turning.

It's not the same as a selectable front locker but it does have many advantages and I find myself engaging 4 Low only when I really need it.

Back