• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who has a RE long arm kit?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
I would like to see if someone in Orange County has a Rubicon Express Long arm kit that I can look at? I would like to see what it looks like installed, in person.

Thanks
Andy

Ya I got one on this new jeep I bought, oh wait nevermind I sold it to some asshat from garbage grove who had a mercedes.

Seriously though, what's up with it?

Did you call re yet? Post those other leafs for sale?

silverslk said:
I would like to see if someone in Orange County has a Rubicon Express Long arm kit that I can look at? I would like to see what it looks like installed, in person.

Thanks
Andy

ur killing me

I just want to see the installed kit on someones jeep. I don't know if they changed the kit but the install directions parts look a little different and I want to see one......

its not mine but found the pic. Who would use a Long arm kit on the a LP D30? :shrug:

DSC00140.JPG

djblade311 said:
its not mine but found the pic. Who would use a Long arm kit on the a LP D30? :shrug:

DSC00140.JPG

Looks like a TJ. TJ = low pinion 30. :greensmok

I don't have an RE long arm kit, but I have installed a few, and have pics of one of them.. I Have put a new link in my sig with misc jeep stuff, the pics are in there... I hope this helps...

Scott.

Last edited:
Mike L said:
Looks like a TJ. TJ = low pinion 30. :greensmok

Look closer..

Looks like maybe a D44 with the truss over the diff with athe upper arm mount on it.. :confused1

looks like i see what your talking about but it still looks like a tj because of the exhaust and the frame rail as well as thr radiator looks like it has one fan centered (the shroud is visable)

Clean-RC said:
I don't have an RE long arm kit, but I have installed a few, and have pics of one of them.. I Have put a new link in my sig with misc jeep stuff, the pics are in there... I hope this helps...

Scott.

That helped a TON!!! Thanks. I got the pics I was looking for.

Andy

Back