• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Remember Seth and help the Co. chapter

needsrepair

NAXJA Forum User
Lets all chip in and help the Colorado chapter. If I can spend money on 4x4 parts I can sure as heck help them with the window stickers and the trail project. Jeff is the Secretary/Treasurer and will accept donations with paypal. Money is nothing compared to the sacrifices our military people make. Lets make a big effort to see the trail marker or whatever they decide on turn out real good. Someone mentioned a marker at the trail head. I dont imagine a plaque or stone marker as being cheap so lets dig down in our pockets and show them what we are like. I dont like to donate to charity groups that suck up money in salaries. I like to help people I hear about that have come on hard times. You know, working stiffs like the rest of us. I started with a go carts in my dads driveway and have been riding dirt bikes, sleds, a buggy, quads and Jeeps for 42 years. I love it. Seth loved his Jeep too. Read the threads in the Co. chapter. Contact planefixer.

Back