• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i want to trim my front fenders

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthrea...ender+trimming

Yup! that's the one i use to trim my 89 XJ!!!!!!!

"see my avatar." stock tires and no lift......yet. just front fender flair, lift.:laugh:

Haven't got around to the rear one's. Reinforcements are completely rusted out and need new ones, be for i can fallow the instruction for the rear.

I borrowed a buddy 32/10.50/15 and they never rubbed in the wheel wells, Even with the sway bar discounted on the front!
It did rub on the lower control arm, on the drivers side when i turned sharp! but that is due to the RE track bar that was sapost to be for 0 to 3.5 lift.
I'm going to need at east a 2" budget boost to center the axle and the steering wheel.

Any ways the fender trimming isn't that bad to do.(unless you have a 89 w 300,000 on the clock and all the reinforcement stud snap off when trying to remove the fender flairs.) I spent more time drilling out the stud of the reinforcement and adding bolts and nuts, then i did trimming the wheel wells!

Flash.

Back