• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RK long arms fitting Sliders

thobson

NAXJA Forum User
I am running the RK long arms and am looking at getting a set of rock sliders I like the jcr's a lot the seem very beefy, but I'm not sure they will properly instal because of where the upper arm connects to the frame on the long arm kit. Do any RK guys run these sliders or does anyone have any suggestion on what would work?

Yea I'm in the same boat as you. I've been looking around and haven't found anything yet, but I haven't really had time to really look. Try maybe Rock Lizard Fab, C4x4 Fab, Aj's. I really like AJ's Super Rails. I hope they will work with it!
-Matt

just cut off the the side where the rock sliders bolt up and reweld it to the RK's bracket, thats what i just did like a week ago and it worked great!

i have the c4x4 double tube sliders when joe at trc installed my kit he just cut the edge off my bracket and redrilled another hole

you could always contact the company you want to make your sliders and talk to them and see if they will construct a driver side one that will clear the UCA mount so you wont have to modify them once you get them.

crasy1_69 said:
...contact the company you want to make your sliders ....

Thats what I would suggest, I know I've had luck with getting custom work done before just by asking, it never hurts.

Back