• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HVAC prob.

phinx4x4

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys!!! so i am having a little trouble with my HVAC system. Its now starting to act up.
About a month ago it start to not switch where the air would come out of the vents(you know defrost, face and feet). And now its stuck and wont move. If a did the research right its run off of vacum lines any hits on where to start looking. I heard that the ball inside the bumper on the pasanger side has something to do with that. Is that correct???
Thanks for the help!!!
-Matt-

the vac ball in under neath the bumper were the pasanger side fender ataches.

if the splash sheald is missing then is easy to see and probably is broken from a rock.

these lines are hard plastic and vary easy to brake. look around under the dash and in the eng compartment to you might find the brake in the vac line.

Flash.

The most common problem around here is the hard line to the vacuum canister (front bumper) is broken roughly where it passes under the battery.

OR, more than likely a split, broken or otherwise f'ed up vac line. Follow the lines that lead down to the cannister. Their proximity to the battery makes them prone to deteriorating due to a little battery acid spilling/leaking onto them.

Back