• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy Jeep 2500 Exterior parts?

feerocknok

NAXJA Forum User
I don't want to make the 1000th repost on the friggin Beijing Jeep. I'm just curious if anyone has been able to track down a way to get ahold of the front end parts or taillights off of this body style Cherokee.

Does anyone know a way to import these parts without knowing Chinese?

I am also a Cherokee player in Beijing, China. I have two cherokees, one is 96 style, and the other one is 97 new style. All of them are 4.0 I6. I can help you get the exterior parts of Jeep 2500. And also I need your help to get some new or 2nd exterior parts for my own cherokees. You can contact me at: [email protected]

It's difficult to find the parts for my 97 style cherokee in China and I hope you can help me.

Hi, guys, this is Alex from Rainbow Auto Parts Co., Ltd (www.r-autoparts.com), we are professional Jeep 2500 parts supplier, our company export full range of Jeep 2500 parts mainly to Mexico and Amercia.

Our products cover head light, tail light, fog light, bumper light, fender, grille, bumper, review mirror, body side, etc.

so if anybody are interested, please feel free to contact me, my email: [email protected], MSN:[email protected], Yahoo messenger: rainbowautoparts, Skype: rainbowalexliu.

Thanks!

Are you in any way related to alexparts?

i live in the central coast of California and there is a guy running around our area with the Beijing front end on his XJ. he said he found them through this chat site.if i run into him again i will ask him again. Eric

i have 2 front end sets available . pm me for price . kit includes
head lights fenders fenders lights grill support and grill also have bumpers and side molds ..

""I WISH BUY IT ""Re: Where to buy Jeep 2500 Exterior parts?

i have 2 front end sets available . pm me for price . kit includes
head lights fenders fenders lights grill support and grill also have bumpers and side molds ..

Helow! I AM INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET THE FRONT OF THE CHEROKEE 2500, Need to Know THE PRICE FOR PARTS AND SHIPPING EXPENSE. THANKS

I FOUND IN MEXICO ON THE LINK BELOW. THE PRICE IS 7499.00 PESOS AROUND 730.00 DOLLARS. NO COST FOR SHIPPING. BUT WOULD HAVE TO TRAVEL 1000 MILES TO PICK UP. HOME OF MY MOTHER, SHE LIVES IN MEXICO.

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx...cherokee-sport-jeep-4-x-4-pocos-en-mexico-_JM

I live in Tijuana and I am talking to several retailers of these parts, apparently its alot easier and cheaper to ship or import to mexico.

I will post as soon as I have good prices and what not, I am an american from san diego living in TJ until me and my wife get her passport. Hence if its cheap enough not 700 dollars for two fenders two grill pieces two headlamps and side markers I can buy them and cross the border hand deliver or ship them to you.

I dont have any solid prices yet if you have any contacts let me know.

feel free to email me [email protected]

Back