• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waggy P Drop D44

It won't work, you will need a drivers drop axle, or a lot of work and a pass drop Tcase conversion.

What year Waggy? '80 and latter are driver's side drop.

xjbubba said:
What year Waggy? '80 and latter are driver's side drop.

AWESOME!!!!! :party:

I was gonna buy a 80 something Waggy from my buddy's dad he just told me about it today. It has a 360 and it runs just has a tranny fluid leak. I was gunna take the d44s from there and weld the brackets on and stick em under my heep.

Just havent got a chance to look at it yet and wasnt sure if it would be a
Driver or pass drop

Then it shoud be a drivers drop. Some years were vacuum disco which you can have some fun with. What kinda shape is the motor in?

Nice, now you do know that the motor is an AMC and not a Mopar, right? Was going to put a AMC 360 in a 69 Charger but it woulda been alot more work than what it was worth.

Good luck, have fun! Gotta love old Mopars

Zoro said:
Nice, now you do know that the motor is an AMC and not a Mopar, right? Was going to put a AMC 360 in a 69 Charger but it woulda been alot more work than what it was worth.

Good luck, have fun! Gotta love old Mopars

nope didnt know that. guess alot of modding huh? oh well more fun then :spin1:

Well, you've gotta change motor mounts, use the AMC err Ford Duraspark ignition your G-Waggy has as well as the tranny(Chrysler guts, AMC case) and find a 2wd tail-cone.

Back