• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 Cherokee FSM?

klennop

NAXJA Forum User
Could someone tell me where I could find a FSM for a 01 Cherokee or does anyone have one for sale?
Also what is the difference between that have the Cherokee Parts & Illustrations Manual? Does the FSM tell you how to do stuff like a Haynes, etc?
Thanks!

Last edited:
I think you can order it online at Daimler/Chrysler online site. I bought one, very detailed descriptions of how to do things. No comparison to Chilton or Haynes. A must have IMHO. Expect to pay @ $100.

http://www.techauthority.com, IIRC.

The FSM for my 94 (and for my 99 CTD) do not have the Parts & Illustrations. It's a Service manual, and has troubleshooting and repair directions. It's also got pretty complete wiring diagrams.

In comparison, the Haynes manual is but a preface to the full FSM.

Unfortunetly I have lost the front cover to my 01 FSM. But I have posted the 800 number up here at least four times to order one.
The DC part number of the 01 FSM is 81-370-1046.
DC Corp
Technical Operations
800 Chrysler Drive
Auburn Hills, MI. 48326.

The FSM is the best source for your year truck. Every wiring circuit, even the ground points and chassis dimensions are in it.
It has a system description and operational write up for each system and removal and installation procedures as well as testing and troubleshooting far beyond Chiltons or Haynes manual.

Mine cost me $98.00. And it's been well worth it.

01 XJ

Check the back of your owners manual. The 800 number to order one should be there as well.

Back