• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB Bumper indicator lights

Xj'sR'Creamy

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks, I've just installed my ARB BUll Bar bumper and it looks sick...I love it...I'm only a little stumped on how to connect the wiring loom with those scotch locks to the OEM loom...there are two sets of wires going into the stock indicator lamp...where to I connect them to?

If you know of a thread that already covers this topic, please relate me to it for I could not find anything on the subject.

Thank You

Sean

Your best bet is to return it to the manufacturer and to buy a new bumper.

Probably the easiest thing to do would be to try and tie it into the front side marker light. That is how mine is setup and it allows the bumper light to be offset in "blink" front the front indicator so that it makes it a little more noticable. Make sure you do not wire them into the parking lights (I made that mistake the first time around and I ended up needing new lenses since the bulb melted them). Hope that helps.

ADVNTURR said:
Probably the easiest thing to do would be to try and tie it into the front side marker light. That is how mine is setup and it allows the bumper light to be offset in "blink" front the front indicator so that it makes it a little more noticable. Make sure you do not wire them into the parking lights (I made that mistake the first time around and I ended up needing new lenses since the bulb melted them). Hope that helps.

Ahh, good call with using the side marker. Yeah, I heard if you wire them to a constant feed they will melt the lenses because they're only meant for indication. Thanks for the tip, I will definately follow suit!

Sean

Back