• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sport '10 hole' rims w/ lift/tires?

citRon

NAXJA Forum User
ok, I guess this belongs in modified, even though I'm asking about oem wheels...anyway, anybody got pics of a lifted/ and or larger tires mounted on the factory '10 hole' sport aluminum rims? -I need new tires, going to go w/ 30's, wondering if I should mount them on my stock rims, or get another set- I like the stock steel jeep rims w/ the six arms and black center caps, so I might find a set of those to put them on, but want to see pics first to decide.

I searched, but didn't find any pics....

photo chop 'em if you want to know. I guess i have too good of an imagination cuase i just dont understnad all these pic requests on here lately. No offense i hope, but it doesnt take much abstract thinking to imagine that. :passgas:

Stock tires
793856676_l.jpg

31s
1429619336_l.jpg

They're not too bad looking, only rub at full stuff while turning with my new kumhos (those 31s were bald ass BFG Long Trails) however I'll be getting soft 8s with 4" of backspacing soon.

This thread sucks even with pics...

Try asking in the pic forum next time...

Lameness is tolerated over there.

thanks for the pics guys- they helped me make up my mind. I have those wheels now, and pretty much thought they were stupid looking anyway, and with bigger tires, would look even dumber- I was right! BTW, I respect other's opinion if they like them!

citRon said:
ok, well, sorry If I offended you, how about you just ignore this thread then?

No apologies necessary...

Lack of direction will not offend me personally.

But since you went to all the trouble of reviving this thread...

Would you please explain how this is all "modified tech"?

Looks like a pic request to me.

Hasta

Back