• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's Old Fart Radio!

Sniggs

NAXJA Forum User
Old Fart Radio! Tonight 7-10pm Pacific

This week we poke our smelly pudgy fingers at:
* All that Hollywood Gollywood! Trump and Rosie - will it EVER end?
* Ecksjay has strange and unusual headlines
* Stephen Hawkings wants to go to space
* Political issues are heating up and The US Senseless Surveys
* Football? no, really?
* Gilbert Gnarley Joins us to call Graceland
* As always, we bring you our own "twisted perspective" we hope to offend at least one person in the politically correct world.
* MUSIC Too!! From the 50's to Current
* All Request Music Hour is at 9:00 (We sneak requests in through the show anyway).

Short Bus Kids Radio :: Radio that ownz yer face!

The Short Bus warms up at 6:45 (Pacific) and we are ROLLING from 7:00 to Ten pm (Pacific Time!)

Winamp is the preferred player - choose the high bandwidth at http://radio.sbkradio.net:8000/listen.pls

Or if you got a little weenie connection: http://radio.sbkradio.net:8002/listen.pls

Windows Media Player (Windows Default) users:
Click File/Open URL and paste THIS http://radio.sbkradio.net:8000 into the URL to play.

Get on the Short Bus and join us in the IRC (Chat Channel) LIVE while you are listening. Instructions are on the web page at http://www.sbkradio.com or set your IRC client to connect to irc.enterthegame.com and join chatroom #sbk .

If you need to contact us during the show, send an email to [email protected]

See ya tonite! :)
Sniggs and Ecksjay

Here - Have a disclaimer....

* SBK Radio is internet radio and therefore not regulated by the FCC. As a result, programming may not necessarily be safe for listening in a work environment, or where there are sensitive young ears.:laugh2: :woohoo: :music:

Last edited:
Yes, it is......but I saw it will consist of talk about Hollywood.

Like that stupid-butt that called Donal Trump a poor soul or whatever.....

They are so lame. And people care SOOOO much about actors even though they are no different than you and me.....

Like that show "E". Lame.

And the news, its SO important when an actor has a baby. Well ya know what? I bet a dozen babies were born today at the local hospital already. Wow, giggity giggity.

Blaine B. said:
Yes, it is......but I saw it will consist of talk about Hollywood.

Like that stupid-butt that called Donal Trump a poor soul or whatever.....

They are so lame. And people care SOOOO much about actors even though they are no different than you and me.....

Like that show "E". Lame.

And the news, its SO important when an actor has a baby. Well ya know what? I bet a dozen babies were born today at the local hospital already. Wow, giggity giggity.

Well, Blaine... Ya missed it completely... and I guess the only way to catch it is by listening to find out why...

Critique all you want afterwards. :) It's pretty unique.

SHAKE AND BAKE
john_c__reilly10.jpg

I have school this term on thursday night so I won't be able to listen :(

Glad you could join us briefly anyway, Brian. Thanks for popping in! :)

Good show last night! :party: Band members from "Couch Trip" were in IRC.

Friday Night Happy Hour is on now (preshow) regular show is 8:00 - Midnight Central. D00mz and Jdu have a blast! :)

Special edition running tonight - closed mic. :music:

Now until I get bored (10:30 - 11:00 ish)

If ya just wanna listen and join in IRC go to www.sbkradio.net and follow the directions.

Chatting in IRC is the fun part.

:) :woohoo:

I'm a total scrubs freak, so is another guy at work.

I downloaded seasons 1-5 and watched them in order. Took a couple weeks to watch them all, but so worth it!

Haven't missed a season 6 episode yet, woo!

When are you really going to admit it. Thursday is "Ugly Betty" night and you don't want to miss a minute...

:shocked:

Back