• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Catco Catalytic Converter

From what I can tell it is a typical universal cat. Not a direct fit cat. It has no mention of the O2 sensor bung. Walker part is 15820 for a direct fit cat. You can get them through Napa if you have one locally they would probably be able to have it the same day or next in the worst case. You could still ust the Catco cat and just have an exhaust shop weld in a bung for you, but it may cost you less in the long run to buy one already done.

lobsterdmb said:
Looking at this cat to replace my shot one:
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=CTO%2D9327&view=1&N=4294867633+4294908280+4294840046+4294908279+0&appfilter=1

It says it is direct fit but does anyone know if it has the bung in it for the after cat O2 sensor. Its for my OBDII 1996.

If you examine the picture, it shows a bung. Direct fit converters, by definition have the correct length, pipe diameters and fittings you need to make it work for your application.

Back