• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What will fit

rookies

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 87 xj with a in line 6cyl 4.0L and found a parts rig that is a 86 with a v6 both are maunal trans rigs other than the engine will much of the running gear fit in my 87.

interior, possibly radiator, windshield wipers, lug nuts, shifter nob, and before u swap axles rebuild them. i have a parts xj and i made the mistake of swapping them out without rebuilding them and since they sat for years the seals were junk u joints junk brake lines plugged. i wasted a day playing musical axles and in the end i still have the originals back in. and besides unless the ones under ur rig are completely junk it dont make much sense to swap stock for stock if ur gonna take then off upgrade what u put back in

think about it every thing on that parts rig is now 20 years old. time takes its toll on everything especially rubber seals

Back