• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Behold! The Great Blizzard of 2007!!!

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
CIMG0284.jpg

:rolleyes:

-----Matt-----

How the heck did you make it outside that far in the snow to take that picture? I bet you had to use a shovel huh?

:D :D :D

Yeah, I called out the big guns this morning too.....

Sand-Bucket-and-Shovel-Photographic-Print-C11916969.jpeg

I was just lucky the Sherpa's brought a set with them. Otherwise, I don't know what would have happened.

Can't wait to see what the roads look like in the AM.....
g-icerink.jpg

- Jay

Last time it snowed I got a trace at the house and 4" here at the shop and up on the hill. This morning I woke up to 1-1.25" at my house, grabbed my boots, etc. expecting worse here at work.... but only had a trace here ;)

J

It just started snowing here... I doubt we get anything over and inch. But we can only hope and pray we do. We haven't had any real snow down here yet this winter. We just hear all the stories from up north!!!!:yap:

I had 3" at the house this morning, drove 2 miles to the highway on-ramp and promptly began the quickest commute I've had in 7.5 years. Go figure.

We're about 3" in Kent. Just got off a clusterfawk of a hill at James St. :confused1

I'm home where it's WARM and there's food in the oven. Shiner Bock in hand, I'm done for the night. :D

11 inches up here in the great white north. Had about an inch and a half in the morning, and by 3 in the afternoon we had that much snow. Cars wrecks all over the place, and in the ditches. Even a full school bus flopped over on its side, nobody hurt. Crazy. Hasn't snowed in a few hours now up here. Just windy.

quick everybody do there snow dance. i want it to shut downtown down.
that way all the a holes with there jettas are stuck in there houses and the 4 wheel drives get the road

Up here in the great NE Tacoma we have 3.5 and still coming down.
Looks like I`m going on a snow run to Renton in the am.,part of that required team to be there bbbbssss

Ummm, holy crap! Guess I jinxed myself by talking smack to the storm earlier. 3+" on the ground in Tacoma, still coming down. Damn meteorologists......
P1020160.jpg

So of course, as any self respecting Jeeper would do.....I dragged my girlfriend and her camera out for some fun. :)

First, some fun for her.....
P1020169.jpg

P1020165.jpg

Then, some fun for me....:firedevil
P1020172.jpg

Videos Here and Here.

Looks like a 5 day weekend if you ask me!!

- Jay

Megawatt said:
11 inches up here in the great white north. Had about an inch and a half in the morning, and by 3 in the afternoon we had that much snow. Cars wrecks all over the place, and in the ditches. Even a full school bus flopped over on its side, nobody hurt. Crazy. Hasn't snowed in a few hours now up here. Just windy.

You guys had it BAD today!!!

I left for Vancouver (CA) early today and there was a trace when I left in the morning. Once I got north of Burlington it was on the freeway consistently. The bridges in Vancouver were very slick. On the way home after coming over the boarder you couldn't see any of the lanes at all. When I got to Ferndale it was a serious Ice Skating Rink!! Cars and trucks EVERYWHERE!! The freeway was blocked so I got to drive through down town Ferndale in a traffic jam. By the time I got home we had about 3-5 inches. Some of the roads are fine and some are VERY slick.

I plan on sledding tomorrow in the yard!!

Michael

hards91xj said:
Up here in the great NE Tacoma we have 3.5 and still coming down.
Looks like I`m going on a snow run to Renton in the am.,part of that required team to be there bbbbssss
10:30 pm we are at 6 inches and still coming down:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Jay2000XJ said:
I dragged my girlfriend and her camera out for some fun. :)

I figured she was your wife:dunno:

P1020169.jpg

I'm not sure about that angle thing, isn't she holding an icecycle in a threatning manor in the snow run pics like that other psycho? :laugh3:

Back