• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jan 28 Calico headcount

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
We need to know how much food to prepare. Let us know if you're planning to be there for the Sat BBQ along with how many adults will need to be fed.

Kejtar said:
We need to know how much food to prepare. Let us know if you're planning to be there for the Sat BBQ along with how many adults will need to be fed.

1 for sure, possibly 2

1 for sure...but I can eat for 2.

1 for sure. Possibly 2. Rollins is still agog over the concept of three runs in one month.

Andy Steiner said:
1 for sure. Possibly 2. Rollins is still agog over the concept of three runs in one month.

RIIIGGGHHTTTTT.... this from a guy that spent how many months in Moab, then how many weeks on the Rubicon, and how many wheeling trips last year......

:tear: boo freakin hoo.....

:laugh2:

if i could wheel a rig as well prepared as rollins id be out every weekend i could and running every trail i could find! as it is i wheel damn near 2 times a month and run the local wash into the mountains 3 or 4 times a month on my way to dinner in wright wood :p

Ethan and I will be there. That's two of us if I'm taking my meds, three of us if I'm not.

TIM

I'll be there.

Kyung

-3 here... :gonnablow
Looks like I am back overseas again for yet another event. So you also get 3 more beds in the bunkhouse and 1 less snorer.

Isn't Jan 28th a Sun?

Yeah, but we all know what Remi means... :confused1

Back