• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new suspension settling?

caz

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys... I just got my Rusty's 4.5" full pack kit installed a couple of days ago. I've kind of searched around but haven't gotten the answer I'm looking for. Do the springs (front springs or rear leafs) settle much? It seems that they have slightly, but I am just trying to see whats typical. I see a lot of comments on the passenger side sagging over time, and in all honesty... it seems to be like 1/8"-1/4" lower than the other side. I do have a 15" sub and box which is probably helping it out :) Just looking for any opinions... Thanks guys.

Both front and rear will settle but they're not going to settle completely after a few days. I think my leaves were dont breaking in after about a year. I don't wheel so that doesn't help the break in process. If you really flex the suspension a lot and regularly...this will speed up the process. Mine also sat with a little lean (side to side) but now mine is dead even.

Back