• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RUSS & BEN'S PARTOUTPALOOZA 2007!

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
This coming saturday 1/13/2007 at russ pottengers house starting bright and early is the place to be!

Food, bbq, beverage, russ' fleet-o-jeeps (7), wrenching gutting trading yanking throwing and all sorts of other verbs will be goin down.............

Be there or be retarded!

We will be yanking an engine, pulling/swapping some parts, hanging out with zack the parrot, ooing and aaahing at russ' many jeeps and big dollar racing engines

PM me for directions and phone numbers!

You won't be let down!

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
This coming saturday 1/13/2007 at russ pottengers house starting bright and early is the place to be!

Food, bbq, beverage, russ' fleet-o-jeeps (7), wrenching gutting trading yanking throwing and all sorts of other verbs will be goin down.............

Be there or be retarded!

We will be yanking an engine, pulling/swapping some parts, hanging out with zack the parrot, ooing and aaahing at russ' many jeeps and big dollar racing engines

PM me for directions and phone numbers!

You won't be let down!

Sorry Ben, all the real cool people will be out at Truckhaven.:moon:
:D

Jump This said:

LOL....

Jan. has all of sudden became a very busy wheeling month! There is a run every weekend for the rest of the month!:yelclap:
13th - Truckhaven
20th - Gold Mountain rock garden farewell
27th - Calico

When are we going to have time to work on our junk....:dunno:

rpraterxj said:

I know this will come as a suprise to most of you (us.) But weeknights are the best for working on your (our) junk. Weekends should be reserved for actually driving our Cherokees and not always working on them.
I'm sorry for the devistation this might cause some of you...but someone
hadto tell you.
Rick

Jump This said:
I know this will come as a suprise to most of you (us.) But weeknights are the best for working on your (our) junk. Weekends should be reserved for actually driving our Cherokees and not always working on them.
hadto tell you.
Rick

:roflmao:

:lecture:

:twak:

Jump This said:
hadto tell you.
Rick

Maybe that's why I keep getting the "wow, you look like a zombie" comments at work. Hmm, I guess working on your jeep 'till 2a might not be a great idea. :banghead:

rpraterxj said:

Speak for yourself, I have the time. No rest, Sat/Sun, feels like I haven't had a day off.

Shelbyluv, jeeperjogn, dzraces, cracker, gseqouia, silverslk, and even more people have said they will be attending!

Rsvp here!

Pm for directions

I will be there broham. I will call you Saturday morning for directions, laaaaaaaaate!

Jump This said:

Well last time I checked 33s or 35s are about as cool as your grandmas depends.

If anyone gets lost or decides they wanna come at the last second call

909 910 7849

Jump This said:
I did forget, that rigs on jackstands are THE coolest!

I'm going to have to get myself a set of those jackstand thingies!!
:roflmao:

Its okay russ has enough rigs to cover me! :D

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
Shelbyluv, jeeperjogn, dzraces, cracker, gseqouia, silverslk, and even more people have said they will be attending!

Rsvp here!

Pm for directions

wtf, crackers supposed to be at a jeep raising party at my place ;(

cal said:

Ha...you got dumped...for Ben.

Hey Cal, I may swing by on Saturday. I can drop off all your parts. And I can hold the flashlight for you again. :)

Well, if that guy's gonna be there...then I don't know.

cal said:

Fawk. I have no clue.

I will be in West Covina at the restaurant anyhow so taking 10 minutes to go and check on Dumbtruck should be 'ok'.

I will see what I can do. Family (restaurant) comes first though.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
Well last time I checked 33s or 35s are about as cool as your grandmas depends.

That may be. For you.

Coolness check. The 27th, 9:00AM. We'll do Jack, since I did Sledge, Sunbonnet, Claw and Aftershock last weekend on 33's.

See you there

--ron

Back