• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some railroad work done

Jump This

Just another minion!
I bought some fenders and a leaf pack from Ben (Dumptruck) and need someone who is going out to Truckhaven next weekend to pick them up for me and haul them out.....
Anyone available?
TIA
Rick

Jump This said:
I bought some fenders and a leaf pack from Ben (Dumptruck) and need someone who is going out to Truckhaven next weekend to pick them up for me and haul them out.....
Anyone available?
TIA
Rick

Where does Tim live? Maybe we can work something out with a couple of folks. If anyone is headed to/from OC to SD they could grab the stuff, then I can meet them and get the stuff to Truckhaven on Sat.

Anybody? Bueller?

Are you in a hurry rick? I really wanna get out your way sometime soon, and I think he'll be in my path.

ill be in west covina......much eaiser for the OC folk....

cal said:
Are you in a hurry rick? I really wanna get out your way sometime soon, and I think he'll be in my path.

let me know cal, ill also be going towards bakersfield late sat. night if that even makes a difference

I talked to Ben and I am hoping to get him to drop the stuff off at Cal's saturday.
Is that okay with you Cal? ;)
That way whenever you decide to head on down here....
Thanks In Advance Cal!!
and Ben!
Rick

yeah, i can manage those. ben can bring them by saturday when he comes to the jeep raising party

Back