• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TRADE? 1980 Chevy K10, 30k 350, 3spdw/granny, 4x4, for Comanche?

brianglawson

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, i was just checking to see if anyone would be interested in trading a comanche for a chevy k10. Dont really care what shape the vehicle is in, but no v6's, has to be a 4.0. the chevy is an '80 model K10 4x4. It has a 30k mile 350 4bolt main motor in it that was purchased for an 89 3/4ton chevy. This was a brand new engine, not a rebuilt/remanufactured. It has a very desirable 3 speed toploader with granny low. edelbrock aluminum intake, holley 650cfm carb, new flywheel. overall it is a solid truck, but its not pretty It needs a new hub for the 4wheel drive to lock in, but the transfer case functions perfect. with a lil tlc, this could be whatever you wanted, whether it be a nice old chevy, or a MUD toy... the hard part is already finished.... oh yeah, it has 32, 11.50s on it

have pics if you would like to see
thanks
-Brian

What are you planning on doing with the Commanche???? I have one, EXTREMELY rusty, that I'm going to part out. But I might sell you the shell if you're building something extreme.

Craig W

ummm id like to see some pics, are the pans rusted out??? im actually open for ANY 4.0 jeep, whether its a wrangler, cherokee, or a grand cherokee..... id actually consider a wagoneer or a j10/20 too:)

I have 2 possible trades a comanche with a 4.0 oil pan is rusted but have a used replacement. I also have an 89 cherokee with the 4.0 that was run low on oil. the comanche is also an 89 i believe.

Very interested in the comanche!!!, more specs please, more on the cherokee too... any pics????

Back