• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting a 95 cherokee

Power windows? if so how much for the rear power window switch. heck, how much for the pass rear door? and what color?

kirby How much you want for the rear springs?
Does it have a hitch?

i have a set off a 2000 $40
or you could pull the ones off the 93 ...
have a mopar hitch $50

XJumpmaster I've got a buddy looking for an XJ with a blown motor for cheap. He has a motor out his TJ and wants to swap it into an XJ to take the kids camping an stuff

the rear passenger side is totaled beyond repair .....

brent what t case?

231 savin it for my auto swap just in case the spline count is different on
mine

stewie Power windows? if so how much for the rear power window switch. heck, how much for the pass rear door? and what color?

nope manual rear pass is crushed

luv2offroad What color is the interior? I'm in need of grey door handles and grey rear hatch panel.

gray interior. which handles? window cranks are black.

Do you also have the e-brake assembly? The safety shop won't pass me until I have an e-brake so it's kind of urgent.
Could I come and look tomorrow and how do I get a hold of you?

How much for the rear door panel?

And are the door handles (arm rests) in good shape? The black plastic part on the back sides of my front ones are bits and pieces so the handles are barely hanging on.

luv2offroad said:
How much for the rear door panel?

And are the door handles (arm rests) in good shape? The black plastic part on the back sides of my front ones are bits and pieces so the handles are barely hanging on.

drivers is missing all the rest are good

Great! I'll see if I can get my dad to come get them. He lives in Sunset. I'll have him call you to arrange it.

ReBecca (his name is Ralph)

P.S. Will he need to take them off the jeep himself? Let me know so I can tell him.

luv2offroad said:
Great! I'll see if I can get my dad to come get them. He lives in Sunset. I'll have him call you to arrange it.

ReBecca (his name is Ralph)

P.S. Will he need to take them off the jeep himself? Let me know so I can tell him.

i will remove them for him

Color? Condition of the hood?

Back