• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
Register on our website for free stickers......Everyone already registered will get them too!

RuffStuffSpecialties%20oval%20sticker.jpg

Just register and we will mail them out, FREE!:D

Dan Fredrickson
www.ruffstuffspecialties.com
Your Fabrication Parts Source

Hey Dan, I picked up my cover today from the post office. It arrived on Sat but I was already on my way pack to Oregon. This thing could smash the heck out of the one I bought from BTF. Very stout, thanks for the great customer service and attention to detail on my order. The extra little goodies are much more than I expected. THANKS AGAIN, I think I like Ruff stuff almost as much as my girl friend does.... Andrew

aszaunmi said:
Hey Dan, I picked up my cover today from the post office. It arrived on Sat but I was already on my way pack to Oregon. This thing could smash the heck out of the one I bought from BTF. Very stout, thanks for the great customer service and attention to detail on my order. The extra little goodies are much more than I expected. THANKS AGAIN, I think I like Ruff stuff almost as much as my girl friend does.... Andrew

I hope she dosen't read this stuff:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back