• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

flaring sets

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
the kind to strengthen sheetmetal not for brakelines, anyways anyone know where i can get a good cheap set

Didn't know, cause I couldn't compare.
Kartek's site doesn't even list their prices. :looser:

I'd spend the money and get a set with a lifetime warranty from a good company. Those cheap ones for the most part are more aggravation then help, especially when then are not the right size for tight work or break in the middle of a job.

mackamitsu said:
I'd spend the money and get a set with a lifetime warranty from a good company. Those cheap ones for the most part are more aggravation then help, especially when then are not the right size for tight work or break in the middle of a job.
I really don't think any tooling has a lifetime warranty, it is the nature of the beast, tooling wears, that is life. I hear what you are saying about quality, but I would like to see a set with a lifetime warranty, otherwise, they seem to be the same.

I got a set from chassisworksinc. They make there own chassis and found a place they could get dies at a good price. 299.00 for a set of 5 goes up to 2 1/2 inch. I found them on ebay. They give a 60 or 90 day warranty on die craftmanship/quality. Then they are yours. I searched several and these are just like the others. Plus you get more dies for the money!

Back