• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale Thread?

adamusmc2002 said:
Sup Paul, yeah, i guess.
chillin man, just got back from seeing family/friends on the East Coast.

CanMan said:
I believe they are working on getting a sub-forum just for the "For sale/wanted" stuff.
oooh that's fancy! Is that so poor Phil doesn't have to do all the babysitting himself?

mud1059 said:
oooh that's fancy! Is that so poor Phil doesn't have to do all the babysitting himself?

EXACTLY. :D Buncha jarheads around here, I tell ya. ;) A single thread has gotten VERY old to maintain. Better to just grab a sub-forum and let folks post away.

I've also got a spiffy new vendor thread idea that I'll implement with the sub-forum. Stay tuned, it's obviously not a priority (with good understanding!) for the guy who has the power to create it. We're all waiting patiently. :cool:

adamusmc2002 said:
ooorah! J/k, I'm the most unmotivated former marine you'll ever meet, with the longest fawking hair, too! :)
Fixded.

Spitting image, I swear to God (on the right ;)):

250px-Shaggy_scooby_wnsd2.jpg

-----Matt-----

I, I, I, Swear to god... SHUT UP RANDY!!!

adamusmc2002 said:
ooorah! J/k, I'm the most unmotivated former marine you'll ever meet! :)

HA! I'll see your unmotivation and long hair and raise you three article 15's and a Summary Court Martial.

Anyways, good luck with the new forum and all there Phil. In the den we're taking bets for when it's done. I got the second week of July. Who's in? :)

Back