• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chromeolly shafts

BigRedMachine

NAXJA Forum User
this has probably been addressed before but I tryied the search box and didn't find anything. I'm in south carolina and was thinking about upgrading my high pinion 44 before a Tellico trip jan. 25-28 I called randys ring and pinion today the priced me outer and inner shafts with upgraded u joints for 467 plus shipping and delivery in two buisiness days. I think this is a good price b/c i figured it was 600 it is still out of my bugget at 467 but its better.does anyone have better ideas ps i'm running 37" irocks..
THANKS

Either them or Bobbly Long.

Whatever you do, I highly reccomend purchasing your axles and u-joints from the same manufacturer / supplier. THis way, when they fail, you don't have a he said / she said situation.

ie. when OX joints fail, they blame the axleshaft manufacturer, and try to weasel out of replacing the joints.

I don't know if you have trussed that 44 yet. I am running chromo's inner outer with ctm's and it is well trussed. I am running 39.5 iroks and after pounding the heck out of it on 5 trips so far it is all still holding together. I think the price is good. And highly recommend it with 37's

Back